Advertisment
If You Were Thinking Of Letting Your Children Try ‘Bath Bombs’. Don’t Do It! Here’s Why.

If You Were Thinking Of Letting Your Children Try ‘Bath Bombs’. Don’t Do It! Here’s Why.

Advertisment

Showers and baths should be some of the most peaceful times in our life.

Sadly, it isn’t always that way, as one young girl found out recently.

Tia Keating exploded into an unpleasant rash after using a bath bomb.

Leanne Keating, Tia’s mother, first thought that she’d contracted meningitis.

ad_233976619

Advertisment

Thankfully, doctor’s have already given Tia the all clear, meaning she’s not in any long-term danger.

However, Tia’s body still looks like this a month later, which is not only unpleasant, it’s worrying as well!

Beyond the physical issues, Tia now struggles with low self-esteem and still refuses to go to school for fear of bullying.

Advertisment

site-logo

If You Were Thinking Of Letting Your Children Try ‘Bath Bombs’. Don’t Do It! Here’s Why.

Share On Facebook

COMMENTS