Most people assume that when you reach a certain age, you have to stop having fun, you have to wind down your childish ways and learn to behave.
To that silly and ridiculous idea I say, go away!
Getting old doesn’t mean that at all, and it’s up to us to redefine what it means to get older.
Getting older doesn’t mean having to give up on your hopes and dreams from when you were a child.
While becoming an astronaut may be unlikely, you still should give up. Chase those stars until the very end, and that way you know you’ve lived a full, and very interesting life.
Getting older also doesn’t mean you have to act your age. You’ve never been that age before, so how do you what way to act? Just have fun and always stay true to who you are.
Pleasing people is hard work, and it will drain you if you’re constantly trying to do it.
1. Never give up on those childish beliefs of trust, faith, and pixie dust.
2. Cracks and wrinkles only add to your beauty.
3. Be proud of the person you’ve become.
4. Just because you’re older, doesn’t mean you’re still not youthful.
5. Age is just a number after all.
6. The only thing holding you back is fear.
7. In other words, you’re pretty amazing.
8. It’s just a sign that you’ve lived a very interesting life.
9. Become the person you were always proud of, always inspired by.
10. Quite a few people died too young, they were denied the privilege you have.
11. Your wrinkles are proof that you’re a fighter.
12. We’re only on this earth for a few years, let’s make them the best years of our lives.
If you’re worried about getting older, remember it’s nothing to be ashamed or angry about.
It’s a privilege to be able to grow old. Just make sure you share that privilege on things that matter, with people that matter.
Never forget just how lucky you are to be at this stage of your life.
So many people die young, and they never get to look back at their life knowing they’ve lived it to their fullest extent.
It’s a remarkable gift that’s often forgotten about and neglected all too often.
Stay true to your inner child, remember what makes you happy, and most importantly, who you are.
Age is just a number, so be sure that you don’t let it define who you are and what you believe. Otherwise, you’ll get lost in this fantasy ideal of what an ‘old’ person should be.
No one wants to knit jumpers and eat hard spoil candy for the rest of their life.
So go out, have adventures and make sure you make memories to last you the rest of your life.
That’s what’s important!
Please don’t ever forget that.
Feel free to SHARE this amazing post with your friends and family.
And feel free to COMMENT ‘Yes’ if you agree with us when we say, getting older isn’t so bad.