Most women use cosmetics every day, no matter what.
But not all of these women know the best way to use these products.
So we’ve put together a list full of the best advice you can get.
This will make your skin look perfect in no time at all.
We hope you find this useful!
Provided that you’ve found the right foundation for you and you know how to apply it, foundation can work wonders. It not only refreshes your face, it also highlights its contours.
For the best result, it’s advised that you follow these simple steps.
- Before applying your foundation use a moisturizer. Simply apply your moisturizing cream before applying any foundation. It’s important to let it dry, and wipe off any excess cream with a towel.
- To guarantee a flawless application of your foundation use a sponge or a brush
- Once applied, pat your face with a tissue.
- Be sure to use a foundation which works to improve your skin. Oil-free formulas work best if your skin is prone to breaking out in spots.
- Never test your foundation on your wrist of the best of your arm. The skin is darker to the skin on your face. It’s best to test a foundation and wait several minutes. It will become slightly darker, and you’ll be able to see whether it’s right for your skin tone or not.
- Apply foundation using circular motions.
- Avoid applying a lot of foundation to your face. It’s best to apply in small amounts, roughly pea-sized.
- Be sure to apply the base in daylight hours. It’s important to see how your base looks in natural light as it will help you see where you’ve applied it unequally or made a mistake.